Here is my MP3 2 credit project, this is probably one of the best photos I’ve taken and one of the best jobs I’ve done editing, it took a while to be able to get a clear day for a photo shoot but it finally came, I used a variety of photoshop, Adobe draw, and photoshop fix tools in order to create this magazine cover.
Here is my MP3 1 CREDIT project, I used a photo I had from a while ago and got to work on research, after hours of research I put together a page of the magazine using Adobe draw, photoshop, and photoshop fix, I used different tools than I usually do to teach me new ways of doing things on photoshop.
This is my MP-3 1 credit project, I spent time making these two pictures and learning new photoshop features and draw features. I took time to research my facts on the page and transform it into an article.
Here is my MP-2 1 credit project that I worked on for 3 class periods, I found a car at one of the car meets I went to and asked him if we could do a photo shoot so I I had some thing to use for a project at school, he agreed and we took pictures, and then turn them into a magazine page where I added photos text and edited the pictures.
Here is my marking period to one credit project, in the class. Given I found a car of my friends and we went out for a photo shoot on the only good day that was available, it was difficult because the weather is noncompliant now but we are able to make it work. Improved from the last magazine covers I added all details mentioned given by the teacher and it looks a lot better. I added a barcode some designs around the words and cleaned up the cover in general.
Fast Cars Monthly Magazine cover is a 3 Credit project I did. I went out with my camera for three class periods and found a car I thought would work well for a magazine cover. I took the photo, spent two class periods editing it in photoshop and photoshop fix and added text and other things to make it look like a magazine cover. Although it was difficult on the iPad I tried my best to make it look like a magazine.
Fast Cars Monthly part two was a project I did that involved finding a friends car to photograph and editing the picture with a multitude of apps while adding other elements, although I am limited in terms of editing, I found ways around it in order to get projects done.
The landscaping logo was a 2 credit project and I used a multitude of apps to try to get a design for a logo I liked. Mainly using Adobe draw I used a variety of different tools and techniques to come up with something for my landscaping business. Although it’s not the best... I’m not very coordinated and the iPad is what I have so I made the best of my situation.